Translate the sentences below and then check the answers:
- My head hurts. I think that it’s because I drank too much coffee.
- My brother has been dizzy for two days.
- I haven’t smoked for two years.
- I was watching something on TV, when I heard the phone.
- I didn’t see the accident, but I’ve heard that a lorry crashed into a car.
- We were chatting when, suddenly (de repente) we heard the noise.
- We were going to go by car, but in the end (al final) we caught the train.
- I’m sorry, I couldn’t call you yesterday. Are you at home now?
- Yesterday, I went to the swimming pool and now my eyes hurt. I think that it’s the chlorine (el cloro).
- I don’t know what he was doing, but he wasn’t helping.
More exercises will be added soon.